How are 'cookies' used?
When browsing through this web portal the user is accepting that "cookies" can be installed in their terminal and that they allow us to find out the following information:
· Statistical information on the use of the website.
· The user's 'login' keeps the session active on the website.
· The website format that is preferred when accessed via mobile devices.
· The latest searches made on the website's services and personalization data for these services.
· Information about the ads that are shown to the user.
· Information from the surveys in which the user has participated.
· Data on connections to social media networks from users who login to their Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and the permanent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is processed, the website can use:
Technical cookies allow the user to navigate on a website or application, and to use the different options and services therein. For example, for controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted web access, remembering the elements that make up an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features during navigation and storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound.
These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general pre-set features on their device, or as defined by the user themselves. For example, the language, type of browser used to access the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
These cookies allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertisement to be adjusted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
Cookies for statistical analysis
These cookies enable the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on our website. The information gathered through these cookies is used for measuring the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for creating user navigation profiles for these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysis of data of the use users make of the service.
Third party cookies
In some web pages you can install cookies from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
You can review the cookies that we use in the "settings" top button or through the "Cookies Settings" button at the bottom of this window.
How do I manage cookies in the browser?
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
To adjust authorizations related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show in Advanced Options.
· In the Privacy section click the Content Settings button.
· You can configure the options in the Cookies section.
To adjust authorizations related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
· At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
· In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom setting so that the history can configure the options.
To adjust authorizations related to cookies in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
· At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
· Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to remove cookies. Activate the Cookies box, and then click Delete.
· Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers you can set specific rules for managing cookies per website, which gives you more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.