We love what we do... that's why we get involved in the daily lives of our clients...
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
The companies of the ONDARA LOGISTICA group, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE PARTY, are responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and hereby inform you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April, 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following processing information is provided:
1.1 CONTACT DETAILS FOR DATA PROTECTION
ONDARA LOGISTICA, SLU
C/ SANT PERE CLAVER, 16
25300 - TÀRREGA (LLEIDA-SPAIN)
2. THE LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
2.1. The aim of data processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
2.2. Planned processing operations include:
· The sending of commercial advertising communications, as long as prior permission has been granted, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, Push notifications, social media communities/networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes commercial communications possible. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom this party has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
· The carrying out of statistical studies.
· The processing of commissions, requests, purchases, orders, proposals, budgets, advice, audits or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that have been made available.
· The forwarding of the newsletter on the website.
· The delivery and development of our services (to offer the user a more relevant content so as to improve their user experience with our product and services).
· The fulfilment of the contractual obligations of the company.
· The analysis and profiling of the client or other data subject, direct electronic marketing, orienting marketing within the company's networks and other areas.
For more information, see our cookies policy.
2.3. LOG FILES
As in most websites, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files through the manager who is responsible for the contents of their website. This information includes Internet protocol addresses, the browser, transfer, the Internet service provider, access pages, input and output, the operating system, date and time logs and click transmission data.
Occasionally, for various reasons, we may temporarily connect personal data to the information collected in the log files of the system/platform, as necessary, to improve the security of the site and the service for individual users.
In most cases only this information is used, collected in log files, for monitoring and detecting errors, for improving security, managing the proper functioning of the platform/website or tracking the use of several functions within the website.
2.4. Data conservation criteria: these will be kept while there is a mutual interest in maintaining the processing aim and when they are no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
3. DATA RECIPIENTS
Data will not be communicated to third parties, except due to legal obligation. The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and expressly guarantees users that under no circumstance will their personal data be transferred to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance.
4. RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE USER:
· The right to withdraw consent at any time.
· The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
· The right to file a claim with the designated control authority (Data Protection Agency - www.agpd.es) if they believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information for exercising their rights:
5. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or downloadable forms, the user expressly, freely and unequivocally accepts that their data are necessary for the provider to be able to attend to their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data in its charge, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and have communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Review these privacy protection principles from time to time to make sure you are aware of any changes.